domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

4ESO present simple or present continuous?-repàs segona avaluació

Simple present or present continuous?


1 We can't go to the beach because it________________(rain)
2 Every weekday I _______________(get up) at seven-thirty.
3 My father _______________(go/usually) to work by bus.
4 I can't help you with your English homework just now because I ______________ (watch) the football on TV.
5 Every Tuesday and Thursday I ____________ (study)English at Madrelingua School of English.
6 ______________________(your teacher/give) you homework twice a week?
7 This term we _________________(study) present tenses.
8 James ______________(go) to work by car but this week he ______________(go) on foot because his car is broken.
9 I ______________(read) the new Harry Potter book. It's very exciting!
10 Normally though, I ________________(prefer) non-fiction.
11 I'm sorry, she can't come to the telephone just now. She ______________(have) a bath.
12 He's a doctor in a big hospital in the city but now he _____________(study) English in the United Kingdom.
13 Next Friday, we _________________(visit) our uncle in Australia.

Answers

is raining
get up
usually goes
am watching
study
does your teacher give
are studying
goes- is going
am reading
prefer
is having
is studying
are visiting

No hay comentarios: