domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

4ESO future tenses- repàs segona avaluació

Fill in the gaps with the present simple, present continuous, will or going to

1. You're very fit. You______________(live) to be 100, I'm sure!
2. The train for Bologna ________________(leave) at 20:05.
3. Mehmet and Giovanni _______________(meet) Daniel tomorrow to study future tenses.
4. When I finish school I _________________(study) engineering
5. Do you think it______________ (be) hot tomorrow?
6. This summer my father _______________(rent)an apartment on the coast.
7. We________________(go) skiing at the weekend.
8. My teacher says I_______________(pass) the exam with no problem.
9. Your exam ___________(start) at 9 O'clock, so don't be late!
10. Giulia and Maria _________________(go) to the cinema tonight.
11. The economy _______________ (grow)by over 2% this year, according to economists.
12. I______________(do) all the exercises on this website.



Answers


1. will live
2. leaves
3. are meeting
4. am going to study
5. will be
6. is renting
7. are going
8. will pass
9. starts
10. are going
11. will grow
12. am going to do

No hay comentarios: