domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

4ESO Modal verbs-repàs segona avaluació

Fill in the gaps with the correct modal verb
1. You …………………………..go to school till you are 16.
2. The baby is crying, he __________ be hungry
3. You ______________ wake me up, I have an alarm clock
4. I ………………………….go to the cinema tonight, I’m not feeling well.
5. You ………………………………smoke in hospitals.
6. Look at those clouds, it …………………………rain later.
7. You _______________call a baby sitter, I will take car of the baby
8. She has a lot of books at home, she ____________ be a good reader
9. You ______________ use mobile phones on a plane
10. What are you giving Oliver for his birthday? I don’t know, I ___________ buy him a sweater.
11. Her lights are on, she _____________ be at home


Answers

1. must
2. may, might or could
3. don’t have to
4. can’t
5. mustn’t
6. may, might or could
7. don’t have to
8. must(deduction)
9. mustn’t
10. may
11. must (deduction)

No hay comentarios: