domingo, 4 de marzo de 2018

1st Batx Reported speech and verbal tenses

Useful links for Reported speech

Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Exercise 3
Exercise 4



Verbal tenses
1.       ………………………………………………… (you ,watch) TV or can I turn it off?
2.        This term, Joe ………………………………………………… (take) Physics and Chemistry.
3.       George…………………………. (fall) off the ladder while he……………………… (paint) the ceiling.
4.       I …………………………………………(meet) Prince Charles twice - once five years ago and once this year.
5.       David is in Paris this week. He…………………………………… (stay) at the Hilton.
6.       I gave my friend directions to my house, but later realised that I …………………………………… (forget) to give her the exact address.
7.       There's a new cinema in town. ……………………………………(you/be) there yet?
8.       I saw a bad accident on my way here. Two cars ……………………………………(crash) on the crossroads.
9.       I …………………………………………….(not/believe) that you are a millionaire.
10.    Ann………………………… (already/make) the dinner when I ……………………………(arrive) yesterday.
11.   This evening, I.............................................(meet) Paul at 7.
12.    Tom was tired because he ………………………………………… (run) through the park.
13.    How often ………………………………(she/ hoover) the carpet?
14.  This time next year, we ........................................... (live) in Australia.



Verbal tenses



1.        Are you watching
2.      Is taking/ has taken
3.      Fell- was painting
4.      Have met
5.      Is staying
6.      Had forgotten
7.       Have you been
8.      Had crashed
9.      Don’t believe
10.    Had already made- arrived
11.     am meeting/ am going to meet
        12.    Had run
        13. does she hoover
       14. wil be living 


No hay comentarios: