domingo, 4 de marzo de 2018

4th ESO up till unit 5



Present simple/present continuous/past simple/past continuous/past perfect and present perfect and conditional sentences



  1. I …………………………………… (fly) on a plane when the Twin Towers ……………………………… (collapse).
  2. James…………………………….(just/finish) the activity.
  3. ………………………………………….(your Spanish teacher/give) you homework every day?
  4. John ………………………………….(always /swim) in the sea but this month he ………………………….. in the swimming pool because it’s freezing.
  5. If you ......................................(have to) do the washing up, I ...................................(help) you later.
  6. I ………………………………….(still/not find) the book I lost.
  7. A: ………………………………………..(you/listen) to me? Yes, but I ……………………………………..(not understand) the exercise.
  8. You....................................................(not make) this mistake yesterday if you ................................................(pay) attention in class.
  9. Last week, we ………………………………….(go) to London and …………………………….(visit) the Big Ben.
  10. You…………………………………(shout) and I want to sleep!!!
  11. After we …………………………….(leave) Jane at the airport, we …………………………(go) shopping in Palma.
  12. Next week, doctors …………………………….(meet) in New York to discuss about a new medicine.
  13. If I ..........................................(be) you, I ..................................................(not tell) her.
  14. How long ……………………………………..(you /have) this dress?
  15. When .............................(she/buy) that car?




Answers


  1. Was flying/collapsed
  2. Has just finished
  3. Does your Spanish teacher give
  4. Always swims/ is swimming
  5. have to/ will help
  6. Still haven’t found
  7. Are you listening? I don’t understand
  8. wouldn't have made/ had paid
  9. Went/visited
  10. are shouting
  11. Had left/went
  12. Are meeting
  13. were/ wouldn't tell
  14. Have you had
  15. did she buy

No hay comentarios: