jueves, 15 de mayo de 2008

3ESO revision unit 8

First conditional

If he ___________(touch) the dog, it _____________(attack) him
She ___________(find) the diamonds if she ______________(explore) the castle
If she __________(be) noisy, she ___________(be) safe
They _____________(make) a fire if they ___________(find) more wood.
If she ____________(play) the computer game for too long, she ______________ (not have) time to do the homework.
She _______________(not pass) the exam if she _______________(not understand) the lessons.



Present perfect or past simple

I _____________(just see) a really scary vampire film.
I ______________(be) in this room for twenty minutes.
My aunt ___________(give) us two tickets for the concert yesterday
When ________________(you/travel) to Canada?
How long________________(you/know) your husband?
Saramago ______________(be) well-known since he won the Nobel Prize
We ________________(move) house about six months ago




Present simple or continuous

Hi It’s 7.30 on Friday evening and I ___________(sit) at my computer. I usually ___________(go out) with my friends on Fridays. We normally _____________ (meet) at the café and then we ______________(go) to the cinema or to the sports centre and we always ______________(have) a lot of fun. But I _______________(not have) much fun today because I _______________(look) after my brother. My parents ___________(be) at a restaurant. They ___________(have) dinner with some friends.



Will or be going to

I________________(have) a game of basketball this afternoon
Scientists think temperatures ___________(raise) in the future
When I finish my classes today, I _______________(rest) for a while
In the future, there ______________(not be) traffic jams.
Many people think that soon we _____________(take) holidays in space
We _____________(travel) by train because my father hates planes


Past simple or past continuous

We ______________(swim) in a lake when someone _______________(take) our clothes.
My dad _______________(ride) a horse while we ____________(play) on the beach.
We _______________(have) a picnic when a cow _______________(eat) our food.
My sister and I ______________(play) tennis when the ball _____________(hit) me on the nose.
Yesterday at 3, I _______________(shop) with my sister.



Write must, mustn’t, don’t have to, should, shouldn’t


We _______________ eat in class
We ______________arrive on time
We _______________stand up when a teacher comes into the classroom
If you have a toothache, you ________________ eat that sweet
We _____________ bring mp3 to class
we _______________ be quiet in class
We _____________ to clean the class at the end of the day
You _____________study more to pass your exams


Second conditional


If I ______________(be) you, I ______________(apologise) at once
_______________(you/buy) a big house if you ___________(win) the lottery?
If you ____________(do) that, you _____________(regret) it
We _______________(go) to Dublin if we ____________(have) longer holidays.
My mum _____________(punish) me if I ___________-(not tidy) my room




Answers first conditional

touches, will attack
will find, explores
isn’t , will be
will make, find
plays, won’t have
won’t pass , doesn’t understand


Answers present perfect or past simple

have just seen
have been
gave
did you travel
have you known
has been
moved

Answers present simple or continuous

am sitting
go out
meet
go
have
am not having
am looking
are
are having

Answers

am going to have
will raise
am going to rest
won’t be
will take
are going to travel


Answers past simple or continuous


were swimming, took
was riding, were playing
were having, ate
were playing, hit
was shopping

Answers must…

mustn’t
must
don’t have to
shouldn’t
mustn’t
must or have to
don’t have to
should


Answers second conditional


were, would apologise
would you buy, won
did, would regret
would go, had
would punish, didn’t tidy

No hay comentarios: