martes, 26 de enero de 2016

Answer key photocopy in class

Verbal tenses

had heard/ got
were driving
haven't see
were concentrating/ fell
has she had
freezes
haven't finished
are trying
was tidying / found
did she buy
doesn't get up
had checked/ went
haven't met/ are meeting/ are going to meet
is waiting
has Sandra revised/ is sandra revising/ is Sandra going to revise
had/ went

Rephrasing

when did you meet Sarah?
What do you think about exams?
Patrick started to work/ working many years ago.
Kate called me while I was having a shower.
I haven't been to/ visited/ travelled to Venice since 1998.
I'm not hungry, I have just/ already eaten.
Matt is going to/ is going to go to Malta this year.
She has worked/ has been working here for a year.
After Jane had found a flat she liked, she looked for a flatmate.
How long have you worked / have you been working here?

No hay comentarios: