lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

4 ESO Conditional sentences exercises unit 7

1st conditional exercises

EXERCISE 1

EXERCISE 2


2nd conditional exercises

EXERCISE 1



Mixed 1st and 2nd conditional


  1. If I _________________(have) more free time, I ___________________ (write) a play, but I work too many hours.
  2. If Clare _______________ (arrive)  late again, the hockey trainer ________________ (be) furious.
  3. You_________________(be) really tired tomorrow if you ___________________  to bed soon. (not go).
  4. If I __________________ (be) you, I __________________(avoid) the argument.
  5. The government ___________________ (lose) the next election if they _________________ (continue) to ignore public opinion. 
  6. She is so insecure! I´m sure she _____________ (find) a job if she ____________ (be) more confident.
  7. What  _______________( you /do) if you _________________ (find) 500 euros on the street? 



Answers

  1. had- would write
  2. arrives- will be
  3. will be- don't go
  4. were/was- would avoid
  5. will lose- continue
  6. would find- was/were
  7. would you do- found

No hay comentarios: