lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

3ESO Revision Unit 4&5

PRESENT PERFECT AND PAST SIMPLE
Exercise 1
  1. Two years ago, we _____________________ (visit) the Pyramids, they are amazing!
  2. I ____________________ (just/change) my car.
  3. When ______________________ (you/ buy) that jacket, I like it.
  4. I ___________________ (study) German for five years, but I can’t speak a word.
  5. How long ______________________ (she/ live) in this house?
  6. Yesterday, my dad _________________ (water) all the garden.
  7. Last month, we _________________ (do) a lot of exams and I _________________ (pass) them all.
  8. Mark _____________________ (just/finish) the homework.
  9. Peter ____________ (not play) football yesterday.
  10. Last year we _______________ (travel) to Italy.
  11. Gerry ________ (fall) off his bike three times this month.
  12. I _______________ (meet)my friend two days ago.
  13. She _________________ (not buy) a new car in 2005. She ______________ (buy) it this year.
  14. ________________ (you/win)the game of chess yesterday?
  15. ______________________(you/ever/live) in Paris?
  16. I _______________ (walk) to work every day this month!
  17. How long ___________________ (have/she) that bike?
  18. I ________________ (lose) my key yesterday, so I couldn't get into the house

    MUCH/MANY/A LOT OF
    Exercise 2

     
    1. My brother had ____________________ problems last month.
    2. There are _________________ exercises in this book.
    3. Our teacher didn't give us __________________ homework.
    4. How ________________trees did you plant this weekend?
    5. We have ___________ chairs in the room.
    6. Jimmy hasn't eaten __________ sugar.
    7. We have _________________oranges.
    8. We don't have____________________ bananas, and we don't have_____________ fruit juice.
    9. London has____________________ beautiful buildings.
    10. How ______________ rice do you want?
    11. I don’t drink ____________ tea.
    12. Lisa doesn't write ________________ emails every day.
Answers

Exercise 1
  1. visited
  2. have just changed
  3. did you buy
  4. have studied
  5. has she lived
  6. watered
  7. did/ passed
  8. has just finished
  9. didn't play
  10. travelled
  11. has fallen
  12. met
  13. didn't buy/has bought
  14. did you win
  15. have you ever lived
  16. have walked
  17. has she had
  18. lost
    Exercise 2

  1. A lot of
  2. a lot of
  3. much
  4. many
  5. a lot of
  6. much
  7. a lot of
  8. many/much
  9. a lot of
  10. much
  11. much
  12. many

No hay comentarios: